Due to GANOPE Top Management’s belief in the importance of promoting Quality Culture in ensuring continuity and continual improvement and as an essential tool for the execution of the company strategy to achieve the Company Vision, the Quality Team was directed towards establishing the Company’s Quality Management System in accordance with the requirements of the International Standard ISO 9001:2015.
The Quality Policy sets a framework to set and achieve the Company’s objectives through:
- Monitor and analyze data related to the overall performance of the Company and the Quality Management System and present them to the top management of the company during the management review meetings to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Update the QMS Documentations and Company Procedures to reach the highest possible efficiency.
- Performing periodic quality audits to ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management System and ensuring the execution of needed corrective actions in case of any nonconformity.
- Updating and approving the Organization Structure of the departments as well as the Job Description Cards.
- Promotion of people engagement & teamwork concepts and holding specialized training programs to improve staff performance through Cairo, Aswan and Quena Branches.
- Supporting employees of QA Department to get certified as Lead Auditors, (6 employees were certified after passing the international exam IRCA certification ISO 9001 : 2015).
- Supporting employees of different Departments of company to get certified as Internal Auditors, (13 employees were certified after passing the exam).
- Supporting employees of QA Department to get certified as Lead Auditors, (one employee was certified after passing the international exam IRCA certification ISO 14001 : 2015).
- Coordinating with the certification body (Intertek International Ltd-Egypt) and supporting the concerned departments to be certified of compliance with the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 50001:2018 standard .